Part-time Support Pharmacist - 10 mins from Sligo Town! - Collooney, Co. Sligo
Permanent Part Time
Clarity is recruiting a Part-time Support Pharmacist
for a thriving pharmacy chain in Collooney, Co. Sligo.
What you need to know:
This is a Permanent, part-time role which will require you to work 18 hours per week. This role includes no late nights past 6pm, no Sundays or Bank Holidays. You will work alongside a strong support team to help you cater to a steady flow of customers. QicScript is the software used.
What you'll be doing:
What we're looking for:
- Provide a safe and efficient dispensing service to all customers in accordance with the pharmacy guidelines.
- Ensure safe and effective delivery of medicines to all customers.
- Engage actively with customers to encourage customer loyalty and confidence.
- Maintain appropriate stock levels in the pharmacy ensuring the correct storage and monitoring of dated products.
- Managing the dispensary and staff
- Any other duties as required
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work as part of the team as well as on your own initiative
- Good time management
- Passion for the delivery of excellent customer service
What we require:
- Registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland.
- Open to newly qualified pharmacists
What we offer:
- Competitive salary & location allowance
- Private Medical insurance allowance
- Monthly Performance Bonus
- Maternity pay & Paternity pay benefit
- Professional fees paid
- Guaranteed CPD hours
- Generous staff discounts in-store
- Additional service days
- Sick Pay
- Excellent referral scheme
- Tax-saver travel schemes.
Salary is DOE & salary is negotiable.
For more information about this job or if you need help with your CV, feel free to contact me at email@example.com
If you would like to schedule a call at your convenience, click https://calendly.com/trevor-240/30min and let us know the best time to contact you!
All applications are strictly confidential.
Clarity will call you back before sending your CV to the client