Clarity Locums is recruiting a Support Pharmacist for a thriving pharmacy in Crumlin, Dublin 12.
- The hours required are flexible and you can choose to work 3-5 days per week.
- You can choose to work full time or part time
- You will be working alongside another pharmacist, 3 technicians and 1 OTC assistant.
- 2/4 Saturdays per month will be required.
- This is a late night pharmacy so long shifts and short shifts are available - completely flexible!
● Management of staff within the pharmacy including a pharmacy technician and OTC
● Working to agreed operating procedures within the pharmacy to maintain the highest ethical
standards and deliver excellent customer care.
● To adhere to dispensing standard operating procedures and ensure maintenance of the
appropriate records and hygiene within the pharmacy as per the Pharmacy Act 2008.
● To fulfil the required advisory role in relation to over the counter medicines and ensure that
staff on the medicine counter are aware of the procedure for counter prescribing and their
● Ensure that the proper procedure for the various Department of Health Schemes e.g. DPS,
LTI, GMS is carried out and that they are kept up to date, submitted properly at the end of
each month and payment is reconciled as set down by Company Procedures.
● Maintain appropriate stock levels in the Pharmacy ensuring the correct storage and
monitoring of dated products.
● To ensure that the Pharmacy is kept clean and tidy.
● To ensure while on duty the highest standards of care and service is delivered.
● To understand, support and participate in the retail operation of the Pharmacy.
● To participate in training and development programmes provided by the pharmacy.
● To keep abreast of all changes to registration and PSI practice guidance.
● Any other duties as required.
Experience and Skills Required:
● Excellent attention to detail is essential.
● Highly organised with a proven ability to work on multiple tasks accurately in a busy
● Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
● Flexible and willing to engage fully with all elements of the operation of the Pharmacy.
● Good communication and interpersonal skills are essential.
● Discretion when addressing customer queries and to treat customer/patient information
● Good IT skills are an advantage.
● MPS is the dispensing system used, experience with this system is an advantage but not
Education and Experience:
● Registration with the PSI
● 1 year minimum experience working in a pharmacy, 6 months minimum working in an Irish
Salary and Benefits:
Salary is negotiable, based on experience and is very competitive. Excellent benefits to the right
System used is MPS.
Please email [email protected]
, apply below or call 01-5325441 to apply.