Support Pharmacist - Flexible Role - Waterford City
Permanent Full Time
Clarity is looking for a Support Pharmacist
to join an expanding team in a pharmacy in Waterford City.
This well established community pharmacy offers an exciting opportunity for those with a passion for excellent patient care and customer service.
What you need to know:
It is a permanent role
, which gives you an option to choose either full- or part-time hours
, including 1/3 Saturdays (9.30am - 2pm)
. No Sundays, Bank Holidays or late nights
required! You will work alongside an excellent support team
, including 3 other pharmacists, 4 technicians, OTC assistants and a robot.
What you’ll be doing:
What we’re looking for:
- Provide a safe and efficient dispensing service in accordance with the pharmacy guidelines
- Ensure safe and effective delivery of medicines
- Engage actively with customers to encourage customer loyalty and confidence
- Maintain appropriate stock levels in the Pharmacy ensuring the correct storage and monitoring of dated products
- Any other duties as required
What we require:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Good time management
- Passion for the delivery of excellent customer service
- Registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland (PSI)
What we offer:
Newly qualified and experienced pharmacists are welcome to apply!
- Competitive salary
- Pension contribution
- Private health insurance
- 1 hour lunch break and coffee breaks
- Flexibility with working hours (start late, finish early)
For more information about this job feel free to contact me at [email protected] / 019121626
If you would like to schedule a call at your convenience, click https://calendly.com/dovile-2 and let us know the best time to contact you!
All applications are strictly confidential.
Clarity will call you back before sending your CV to the client