Staff Nurse - Pre-Assessment Clinic - Dublin
Permanent Full Time
General or Staff Nurse
Clarity Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Staff Nurse
for Covid Screening Centre/Pre-Assessment Clinic (including swab)
position for a hospital based in Dublin
This is a permanent, full time position (Monday - Saturday), with a negotiable salary and excellent benefits including, but not limited to:
The ideal candidate should be/have:
- A chance to progress within your career
- Educational Support Programme
- Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- NMBI registration in good standing - Decision Letters will not be accepted
- Minimum of 2 years' post registration experience within an acute setting
- Experience in the speciality discipline desirable but not essential
- Both Technical and Professional expertise
Main Duties for this position:
- This position is to offer support along the surgical admissions pathway
- Participating in the first instance with the Covid Screening and Swabbing Service which will link in with Pre-Assessment.
- Pre-Assessment will conduct a full nursing assessment - the screening includes Covid screening and swabs, MRSA/MDRO screening, ECG, blood tests as requested by individual consultants, mid stream specimen urine, chest x-ray if required.
- Liaising directly with the consultants to determine a plan of management for abnormal tests and/or x-rays
- Deliver skilled, practical care to patients and participate in the monitoring of the planning, delivery and evaluation of individualised patient care, ensuring a patient centred focus. Promote the delivery of a high standard of care to all patients.
For more info, or to apply, contact Becky
at: [email protected]