Supervising Pharmacist - 4 day week - Portumna, Co. Galway
Permanent Full Time
Clarity is recruiting a Supervising Pharmacist
for a pharmacy based in Portumna, Co. Galway.
What you need to know:
This is a permanent or contract
position which will commence ASAP
. However, the pharmacy is willing to wait for the right candidate. The role will require you to work 4 days per week (37.5 hours) 2/4 Saturdays. No Sundays or late nights past 6pm
Pharmacy is closed for lunch
each day between 1-2pm.
You will work alongside an excellent support team
, including 2 technicians and 1 OTC, to help you cater to a steady flow of customers. MPS
is the dispensing system used.
What you’ll be doing:
What we’re looking for:
- Management of dispensary and a dynamic team
- Looking after the Regulatory compliance with PSI Obligations and other regulatory bodies
- Engaging actively with customers to encourage customer loyalty and confidence.
- Any other duties as required
What we require:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work as part of the team as well as on your own initiative
- Good time management
- Passion for the delivery of excellent customer service
Over the market rate on offer for the right candidate!
- Registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland (PSI)
- At least 3 years of post-registration experience
For more information about this job (including salary) or if you need help with your CV
, feel free to contact me at [email protected]
If you would like to schedule a call at your convenience, click https://calendly.com/dovile-2 and let us know the best time to contact you!
All applications are strictly confidential.
Clarity will call you back before sending your CV to the client