Support Pharmacist (Maternity Leave) - Co. Meath
Temporary Part Time
is recruiting a Part Time Support Pharmacist
for a Maternity Leave in Co. Meath
What you need to know:
This is a temporary role
which will require you to work between 2-4 days per week
, including 2/4 Saturdays.
These days are fully flexible and if you only want to do 2/3 days this is also an option.
System used is MPS.
You will have excellent support staff
to help you cater to a heavy flow of customers. No late nights required.
What you’ll be doing:
What we’re looking for:
- Provide a safe and efficient dispensing service to all customers in accordance with the pharmacy guidelines.
- Ensure safe and effective delivery of medicines to all customers.
- Engage actively with customers to encourage customer loyalty and confidence.
- Any other duties as required.
What we require:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work on your own initiative.
- Good time management.
- Passion for the delivery of excellent customer service.
Salary is negotiable and based on experience!
For more information about this job or if you need help with your CV, feel free to contact me at [email protected]
All applications are strictly confidential.
- Registered with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland (PSI)