Support Pharmacist - Co. Offaly
Permanent Full Time
is recruiting for a Support Pharmacist
for a thriving pharmacy based in North Offaly.
What you need to know:
What you’ll be doing:
- The pharmacy has a busy dispensary with excellent support staff (1 supervising/superintendent (MPSI), 1 pharmacy assistant and 4 technicians)
- Full time, no late nights (9am-6pm), no Sundays or Bank Hols, 2 Saturdays per month off
- Start date - July
- This role could potentially develop over time to assume more responsibility, depending on the candidate
What we desire:
- Provide a safe and efficient dispensing service to all customers in accordance with the pharmacy guidelines
- Ensure safe and effective delivery of medicines to all customers
- Engage actively with customers to encourage customer loyalty and confidence
- Maintain appropriate stock levels in the Pharmacy ensuring the correct storage and monitoring of dated products
- Any other duties as required
What we require:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Good time management
- Passion for the delivery of excellent customer service
Excellent terms on offer for the suitable candidate!
- Registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland
For more information about this job or if you need help with your CV
, feel free to contact me at [email protected]
If you would like to schedule a call at your convenience, click https://calendly.com/dovile-2 and let us know the best time to contact you!
All applications are strictly confidential.