Support Pharmacist - Limerick City
Permanent Full Time
Clarity is recruiting a Support Pharmacist
for a thriving pharmacy chain in Limerick City
What you need to know:
This is a permanent role
, which will require you to work 40
-45 hours per week,
including 1/3 weekends
. No late nights past 7pm
required! You will work alongside an excellent support team
to help you cater to a steady flow of customers.
What you'll be doing:
- Providing a safe and efficient dispensing service to all customers in accordance with the pharmacy guidelines.
- Ensuring safe and effective delivery of medicines to all customers.
- Engaging actively with customers to encourage customer loyalty and confidence.
- Maintaining appropriate stock levels in the pharmacy ensuring the correct storage and monitoring of dated products.
- Any other duties as required.
What we desire:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Good time management
- Passion for the delivery of excellent customer service
What we require:
- Registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland (PSI)
- At least 1 year of previous Irish dispensary experience
Competitive package on offer!
For more information about this job or if you need help with your CV
, feel free to contact me at [email protected]
If you would like to schedule a call at your convenience, click https://calendly.com/dovile-2 and let us know the best time to contact you!
All applications are strictly confidential.