CCU - Staff Nurse - Waterford
Permanent Full Time
Clarity are currently recruiting for a Coronary Care Unit Staff Nurse
for a hospital based in Waterford.
The CCU Staff Nurse will provide exceptional patient care in an environment where quality, respect, caring and compassion are at the centre of all we do. The CCU Nurse will possess highly developed analytical skills through extensive experience, enabling an understanding of complex critical cardiac conditions.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Have a full NMBI registration and be active on the NMBI register -
Decision Letters will not be accepted
- Have 4 years experience in the Cononary Care Unit
- Post Graduate Qualification or equivalent, in CCU Nursing preferabley
- Have competency in ECG interpretation or a willingness to undertake study for same
- Show evidence of continuous professional development
- Have in depth/extensive experience and knowledge of working within a cardiac care setting
- Pension scheme
- 26 days annual leave
- Sick Pay scheme
- Life Assurance
- Maternity/Paternity Benefits
- And many more...
For further information or to make an application, contact Molly
at: [email protected]
Clarity will call you back before sending your CV to the client