Support Pharmacist (2 days weekly) - Navan, Co. Meath.
Permanent Part Time
is recruiting a Support Pharmacist
for a flourishing community pharmacy based in Navan, Co. Meath.
What you need to know:
- This is a great opportunity to work in a diverse team and continually develop your skills within the pharmacy industry!
What you'll be doing:
- This is a Part time permanent role, 2 days weekly.
- There is no late nights past 6:30pm, no Sundays or Bank holidays involved.
- MPS is the dispensing system.
- Working alongside a great team of Technicians other pharmacists to cater to the steady flow of customers.
- There is an exceptional package on offer for the right candidate!
- Free onsite parking included.
What we desire :
- Provide a safe and efficient dispensing service to all customers in accordance with the pharmacy guidelines.
- Ensure safe and effective delivery of medicines to all customers.
- Engage actively with customers to encourage customer loyalty and confidence.
- Maintain appropriate stock levels in the pharmacy ensuring the correct storage and monitoring of dated products.
- Managing the dispensary and staff
- Any other duties as required
What we require :
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Good communication skills
Salary would depend on your experience, but the pharmacy is open to negotiations.
- Registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland
All applications are strictly confidential.
For more information about this opportunity, for CV advice or interview preparation help, Simply email me at [email protected],
Book in for a call: https://calendly.com/cillian-at-clarity/1-on-1
Or find me on Linkedin: Click here
Clarity will call you back before sending your CV to the client