Support/Supervising Pharmacist - Maternity Cover - Wexford
Temporary Full Time
is recruiting a Support or Supervising Pharmacist
for a pharmacy in Wexford
What you need to know:
This is a maternity cover role
which will commence ASAP
. The role will require you to work 3 to 5 days a week
, including 2/4 Saturdays. No Sundays or late nights
is the dispensing system used.
What you'll be doing:
Provide a safe and efficient dispensing service to all customers in accordance with the pharmacy guidelines.
- Ensure safe and effective delivery of medicines to all customers.
- Engage actively with customers to encourage customer loyalty and confidence.
- Maintain appropriate stock levels in the pharmacy ensuring the correct storage and monitoring of dated products.
- Managing the dispensary and staff
- Any other duties as required
What we are looking for:
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Good communication skills
What we require :
- Registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland
- At least 3 years of post-registration experience for the Supervising role
- Newly qualified or experienced pharmacists welcome to apply
Excellent rates on offer for the right candidate!
For more information about this job or if you need help with your CV, feel free to contact me at [email protected]
If you would like to schedule a call at your convenience, click
calendly.com/noelclarity and let me know the best time to contact you!
All applications are strictly confidential.