Support Pharmacist - Ballymount, Dublin 12
Permanent Full Time
Clarity is recruiting a support pharmacist for a thriving pharmacy in Dublin 12.
Exciting opportunity working as part of a Multidisciplinary Team.
The successful candidate will work as part of a team of seven pharmacists in a Quality driven environment, focusing on the medication management needs of residents in nursing homes and care facilities.
40 hour week Monday to Friday, with one hour for lunch, and only one weekend in six
8.30am to 5.30pm or 9.00am to 6.00pm most days and only one day per week working 11.30am to 8.30pm
- Clinical screening and checking of prescriptions
- Use of automated medication accuracy check systems
- Conducting ongoing Medication Use Reviews with Nursing staff and GP's both in the pharmacy and in nursing homes.
- Counselling of Nursing home residents regarding their medications.
- Providing on-site Medication Management Training to nursing staff
- Medication Query management, pharmacy technician supervision and problem solving.
- Full training provided.
- Competitive salary
Experience and Education:
- Registered with the Pharmacy Society of Ireland (essential) or in the process
- Suitable for a newly qualified pharmacist or someone with 1/2 years experience
Clarity will call you back before sending your CV to the client