Supervising Pharmacist - 4-5 days - Cobh, Co. Cork
Permanent Full Time
Clarity Locums is recruiting a Supervising Pharmacist
for a pharmacy based in Cobh, Co. Cork.
What you need to know:
This is a permanent position
which will commence ASAP
, but the pharmacy will wait for the right candidate. There is an option to work either 4 or 5 days
including alternating Saturdays (would consider 1/3). No Sundays, Bank holidays or late nights required!
You will have excellent support team
to help you cater to a steady flow of customers. MPS
is the dispensing system used.
What you’ll be doing:
What we’re looking for:
- Management of a dispensary and a dynamic team
- Responsible for all operations of the pharmacy
- Looking after the Regulatory compliance with PSI Obligations and other regulatory bodies
- Engaging actively with customers to encourage customer loyalty and confidence.
- Any other duties as required
What we require:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work as part of the team as well as on your own initiative
- Good time management
- Passion for the delivery of excellent customer service
What we offer:
- Registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland (PSI)
- At least 3 years of post-registration experience
- Excellent salary (approx. 100K)
- Pension contribution
- Great staff discounts
- 5-6 weeks holidays
- Friendly work environment
For more information about this job or if you need help with your CV
, feel free to contact me at [email protected]
If you would like to schedule a call at your convenience, click https://calendly.com/dovile-2 and let me know the best time to contact you!
All applications are strictly confidential.
Clarity will call you back before sending your CV to the client