Ophthalmology Staff Nurse - Cork
Permanent Full Time
are seeking to recruit a highly motivated Ophthalmology Nurses
, who are looking to be part of a dynamic team assessing and caring for patients.
*This position is a clinic based role which either full or part time and is Monday - Friday*
What we require:
- Be on the live NMBI register - Decision Letters will not be accepted
- Have a minimum of 2 years' recent experience in the area of ophthalmology
- Experience with relevant ophthalmic equipment and procedures
- Demonstrates knowledge of medical ophthalmic conditions and verbalises an understanding of the preparation and care of patients pre and post procedures desirable
- Ability to carry out accurate measurement and documentation of visual acuity-unaided, best corrected & pinhole desirable
- Develops a discharge plan and follows up care in consultation with the individual patient/family and other members of the health care team.
- Implements planned nursing care/interventions to achieve the identified outcomes
- Works effectively as a member of the health care team, and demonstrates the ability to co-operate with colleagues in getting work done efficiently and effectively
For further information, or to make an application, please contact Becky
at: [email protected]t.ie