Support Pharmacist - 4 day option - Tipperary Town
Permanent Full Time
Clarity Recruitment has a new job opportunity for a Support Pharmacist
in Tipperary Town.
What you need to know:
This is a permanent role
, which will commence in April
. However, pharmacy is willing to wait for the right candidate. The role offers you the choice of 4 or 5 days per week
. No weekends, Bank Holidays or late nights
! You will work alongside another pharmacist, a technician and an OTC assistant, to help you cater to a steady flow of customers. MPS
is the dispensing system used.
What you’ll be doing:
What we’re looking for:
- Provide a safe and efficient dispensing service in accordance with the pharmacy guidelines
- Ensure safe and effective delivery of medicines
- Engage actively with customers to encourage customer loyalty and confidence
- Maintain appropriate stock levels in the Pharmacy ensuring the correct storage and monitoring of dated products
- Any other duties as required
What we require:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Good time management
- Passion for the delivery of excellent customer service
- Registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland (PSI)
For more information about this job or if you need help with your CV
, feel free to contact me at [email protected]
If you would like to schedule a call at your convenience, click https://calendly.com/dovile-2 and let us know the best time to contact you!
All applications are strictly confidential.
Clarity will call you back before sending your CV to the client