Clinical Nurse Specialist - Haemovigilance - Dublin
Permanent Full Time
Clarity Recruitment are currently recruiting for a CNS - Haemovigilance
for a hospital based in Dublin
- Be registered on the general division of the register of nurses maintained by NMBI.
- Have 3-5 years post registration experience in an acute hospital setting.
- Have proven clinical and professional ability
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Have good IT skills, with ability to use Microsoft packages e.g. Word, Excel, and Powerpoint etc.
- Competency in the English language is a requirement for the post.
Benefits include but not limited to
- 25 holiday days per annum
- Flexible contracts available
- Career progression opportunities
- Maternity leave
- Sick leave
- Occupational Health services
- Subsidised restaurant
- Pension and Health Insurance
For further information or to make an application, contact Laura
at: [email protected]
Clarity will call you back before sending your CV to the client