Supervising Pharmacist - Clarehall, Dublin 13
Permanent Full Time
Clarity Locums are recruiting a supervising pharmacist for a full time, permanent role in a in Clarehall, Dublin 13.
As a supervising pharmacist you will be required to work 5 days per week with no late nights or Sundays. This pharmacy is apart of a thriving pharmacy group and offers an excellent package.
- Full time, Permanent
- ASAP start but will wait for the right candidate
- Flexible around days and hours
-Management of the dispensary & staff
-Dispensing medicines to patients
-Consulting and advising patients on a regular basis
Skills and abilities needed:
- Good business acumen
- Excellent management skills
- Motivation to drive the business forward
- Organisational skills
- Being highly personable and customer focused
- Working with knowledgeable and supportive team
Education and Experience:
- At least 3 years post-registration experience is required
- Registration with the PSI
- MPS experience is an advantage
Attractive salary, based on experience.