Support Pharmacist (Flexible Hours) - Wicklow
Permanent Part Time
Clarity Locums is recruiting a Support Pharmacist
for a pharmacy in Wicklow
What you need to know:
This is a permanent part-time role
, commencing ASAP. However, the pharmacy will wait for the right candidate. Flexible hours and can be negotiable. Weekend support necessary, at least 2/4 Saturdays
required. You will work alongside an excellent support team to help you cater to a steady flow of customers. 3 pharmacy technicians and support from the pharmacy owner.
What you'll be doing:
- Provide a safe and efficient dispensing service to all customers in accordance with the pharmacy guidelines.
- Ensure safe and effective delivery of medicines to all customers.
- Engage actively with customers to encourage customer loyalty and confidence.
- Maintain appropriate stock levels in the pharmacy ensuring the correct storage and monitoring of dated products.
- Any other duties as required
What we desire :
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Good communication skills
- Touchstore is an advantage but not essential
What we require :
- At least 1 years post-registration experience
- Registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland
Salary is negotiable and based on experience
If you are interested in this pharmacy job or wish to apply, please contact: [email protected]
No updated CV? Don't worry! We would still love to discuss the role with you!
If you would like to schedule a call at your convenience, click
calendly.com/noelclarity and let me know the best time to contact you!
All inquires are completely confidential!