Pharmacy Technician - Cork City
Permanent Full Time
Clarity is recruiting a Pharmacy Technician
for a thriving pharmacy in
the south of Cork City.
What you need to know:
This is a permanent, full-time position (5 days a week-40h)
- Open to consider Part-time hours (3 days a week)
, with immediate start. However, the pharmacy is willing to wait for the right candidate
. You will be required to work every second Saturday. No late nights, no Sundays or BH
are required. This is a community based pharmacy with an excellent support team
in place. MPS
is the dispensing system used.
What we’re looking for:
What we require:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Positive attitude and energetic personality
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as on your own initiative
- Good time management
- Passion for the delivery of excellent customer service
Salary is negotiable and based on experience!
- You must be a reliable and ready to take on new challenges
- At least 1 year experience in an Irish pharmacy
For more information about this job or if you need help with your CV, feel free to contact me at [email protected] | 01 912 1624
All applications are strictly confidential.
Clarity will call you back before sending your CV to the client