Managing Supervising Pharmacist - Wexford
Permanent Full Time
is recruiting a full - time Managing Supervising Pharmacist
for a pharmacy located in Co. Wexford.
Pharmacy is located
10 mins from New Ross, 10 mins from Enniscorthy and 20 mins from Wexford Town, great central location.
What you need to know:
This is a full time permanent role
, commencing ASAP
. This role will require you to work 42 hours per week 2/4 Saturdays. No Sundays, Late nights or bank Holidays required.
You will have excellent support staff to help you cater to a steady flow of customers. The dispensing system used is MPS.
Excellent Salary package on offer for the right candidate, higher than market rates plus bonus system in place!
What you’ll be doing:
What we desire:
- Provide a safe and efficient dispensing service to all customers in accordance with the pharmacy guidelines
- Ensure safe and effective delivery of medicines to all customers
- Engage actively with customers to encourage customer loyalty and confidence
- Maintain appropriate stock levels in the Pharmacy ensuring the correct storage and monitoring of dated products
- Any other duties as required
What we require:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Good time management
- Passion for the delivery of excellent customer service
For more information about this job or if you need help with your CV, feel free to contact me at [email protected]
If you would like to schedule a call at your convenience, click
- Registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland
- 3 years post registration
calendly.com/noelclarity and let me know the best time to contact you!
All applications are strictly confidential.