Staff Nurse - Surgical Day Ward - Dublin
Permanent Full Time
Clarity Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Staff Nurse - Surgical Day Ward
for a prestigious hospital in South Dublin
The ideal candidate must be/have:
- Be active on the live NMBI register -
Decision Letters will not be accepted
- BLS & ACLS Certifications
- Minimum of 2 years post registration Acute experience -
- Have a high level of flexibility as required by the hospital
Key Responsibilities and Deliverables
- Will participate as an effective member of a multidisciplinary team.
- Will facilitate and deliver quality patient care by effective and efficient management of available time and resources demonstrating professional leadership and clinical expertise. Will advance current nursing practice in accordance with NMBI guidelines.
- The Staff Nurse will communicate with the Clinical Coordinator and provide support as required.
- Adhere to internal controls for department.
- Participate in all regulatory and mandatory survey processes within the Hospital.
For further information, or to make an application, contact Becky
at: [email protected]