Support Pharmacist (Part-time) - Swords, Co. Dublin.
Permanent Part Time
Clarity & I
are recruiting a Part time Pharmacist
for a thriving pharmacy based in Swords, North Dublin.
What you need to know:
This is a Part time role over 2 days weekly
with full flexibility on the rota.
There are no late nights
past 6pm, no Sundays or bank holidays involved.
A well as a strong & diverse team
of pharmacists & Technicians.
What we desire in you:
- Salary is completely open for negotiation
- Direct bus from Dublin city which would take 25-30mins
What you'll be doing:
- Excellent communication & Customer service skills,
- Ability to work on your own initiative or within a team,
- To be an enthusiastic, personable and friendly nature,
- Passion & drive to helping customers and the team.
What we require :
- Provide a safe and efficient dispensing service to all customers in accordance with the pharmacy guidelines.
- Ensure safe and effective delivery of medicines to all customers.
- Engage actively with customers to encourage customer loyalty and confidence.
- Maintain appropriate stock levels in the pharmacy ensuring the correct storage and monitoring of dated products.
- Managing the dispensary and staff
- Any other duties as required
Salary would depend on your experience, but the pharmacy is open to negotiations & All applications are strictly confidential.
- Relevant Qualifications is a must
- Registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland
To discuss this opportunity in greater detail, for CV advice or interview preparation assistance,
- Simply email me at [email protected],
- Book in for a call: Book here
Or find me on Linkedin: Click here
Clarity will call you back before sending your CV to the client