Support Pharmacist - Dublin 12
Permanent Full Time
Clarity is recruiting a support pharmacist for a thriving pharmacy in Dublin 12.
About the rota:
- Full time, permanent
- 40h per week, M-F with 1h for lunch
- Only 1 weekend every 6 weeks
- Rota available on request
About the role:
- Focus on medication management needs of residents in nursing home and care facilities
- Clinical screening and checking of prescriptions
- Use of automated medication accuracy check systems
- Visiting nursing homes/care facilities to conduct clinical audits based on HIQA / PSI Residential Care - Setting regulations
- Conducting ongoing Medication Use Reviews with Nursing staff and GP's both in the pharmacy and in nursing homes.
- Counselling of Nursing home residents regarding their medications.
- Providing on-site Medication Management Training to nursing staff
- Medication Query management, pharmacy technician supervision and problem solving.
Full training provided.
About the team:
- Working with a number of pharmacists and technicians
- Competitive salary
Experience and Education:
- Registered with the Pharmacy Society of Ireland (essential)
- Suitable for a newly qualified pharmacist or someone with 1/2 years experience