Locum Nurses Needed for Community Intervention Teams!
Clarity are currently recruiting for a Registered General Nurse to be part of the Community Intervention Team with the HSE in South Dublin.
- The role is based in South Dublin and will require some travel
- The working week is negotiable for the right candidates
- Work - life balance will be taken into consideration
- The service hours are; Monday - Sunday, 8am - 10pm
Outline of what services CIT perform in the community:
- Administration of IV antibiotics
- Acute anticoagulation management
- Urinary related care
- Ostomy Care
- Medication Management
- Enhanced Nurse Monitoring
- Care of patients with respiratory illness
- Acute wound care and dressings
The ideal candidate should be/have:
- NMBI registration in good standing - Decision Letters will not be accepted
- Minimum of 1 years' post registration experience within an acute setting
- Excellent communicate and interpersonal skills
- Both Technical and Professional expertise
Working through Clarity Locums:
- Holiday pay
- Bank holiday allowance
- Full payroll team
- Easy to use App for shifts and timesheets
- No more paper timesheets
Want to learn more? Get in touch today!
Head of Nursing and Medical Recruitment
01 567 3123
For the past 2 years, Laura has acted as Clarity's Head of Nursing and Medical Recruitment. During her previous years of management, Laura has acquired and honed her skills in Customer Service, Human Resources, Operations, Project Management and Recruitment. This, paired with her passion for people and talent building, helps her offer an excellent recruitment experience for both client and candidate alike.
Posted on 17 November 2022 by Laura Mulchrone